• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Sketch on Huawei MediaPad M2

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just saw that Photoshop Sketch is available on the Google Play-Store. But i'm a bit surprised about the selection on which devices it can be installed.

While there is no problem to install it on my Phone - a Honor 8 - the installation on my tablet is not possible. It's a Huawei MediaPad M2 (Huawei M2-A01W in Play Store).

This is a bit disapointing because the tablet would be great for this software with its pressure sensitive stylus.

Is there any chance this will change in near future?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Hi Jens,

The Huawei tablets have not yet been supported because we have not tested on them (in addition, a number of issues have popped up with Huawei phones in our mobile apps) but I just checked with the product team about this, and the good news is that they will be doing testing on Huawei tablets and should know soon whether that device can/will be supported.

Probably the best thing to do would be to join our Android beta community (Adobe Android Apps - Google+) because that would be the first

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jens,

The Huawei tablets have not yet been supported because we have not tested on them (in addition, a number of issues have popped up with Huawei phones in our mobile apps) but I just checked with the product team about this, and the good news is that they will be doing testing on Huawei tablets and should know soon whether that device can/will be supported.

Probably the best thing to do would be to join our Android beta community (Adobe Android Apps - Google+) because that would be the first place we'd post a new version of Sketch that would be compatible with your tablet.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if I can (try to) answer any more questions for you.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

thanks for your effort and your replys.

I just requested the access to the Beta community and will look forward for coming versions.

Thanks

Jens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree to Jens and I would LOVE to work on a Huawei tablet!

Best,

bartl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Following Jens' query from last April, is the Huawei MediaPad M2 now compatible with Adobe Sketch?

Thanks for advising

Regards

François

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in https://forums.adobe.com/people/Sue+Garibaldi to help you better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi François,

All I know right now is that device still has not been tested. So it's still not supported. I've contacted the product team to learn whether it will be added in the future so I can give you a better answer than that.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi François

I've emailed you at your Gmail address.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines