• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder 4.7 activation

Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am no longer using any other products other than Flash Builder 4.7 from Adobe Creative Cloud.

As I already have licenses & serial numbers for Flash Builder 4.7, I want to use those instead

The problem is that they were bought as Upgrade Licenses to Creative Suite 5.5 which I know is a valid upgrade path, the upgrade licensing process is rejecting those serial numbers as valid serials.

I had this problem before when I purchased Flash Builder 4.7 prior to taking out a Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, at that time someone walked me through a 1 off process to activate the product.

Now if I contact telephone support the say it can only be resolved over chat, and the folks on chat say it can only be resolved on the telephone.

Please can someone help me solve this problem as I want to unsubscribe from Adobe Creative Cloud, but can’t do so until I can sort the activation problem because I use Flash Builder 4.7 for my work.

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines