• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All of my keyframes changed values! Help!!!

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pretty much ALL of my keyframes have changed values, the first 70% of the animation I am making.
The keyframes are a mouthrig that I used to voice sync with a slider, now every single frame has the wrong mouth and some keyframe values are even negative!!!
I have used all of my undos and I cannot find what to do, this is a college project that has to be done soon and there's no way I have time to restart it now! I need urgent help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Seems like I did not have autosave on

let there be a lesson from now on

surely there must be a reason to why all of my values have been lowered, some to negative even, so that I can counteract it! Right?

can't be sure. if I had to guess, you maybe accidentally had the property selected which made all the keyframes change when you may have thought you were changing only one of them.

if there is an even offset to all of them, you can change it back by selecting the property and making sure your time

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what Ae version - full numbers?

are you using a jpeg sequence by any chance?

do you have auto save "on" to load an older working version from the auto save folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn't know... Let's hope I do, where would I find that folder?
And it's Adobe After effects CS6
idk what you mean about "jpeg sequence"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay... Seems like I did not have autosave on... However, surely there must be a reason to why all of my values have been lowered, some to negative even, so that I can counteract it! Right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like I did not have autosave on

let there be a lesson from now on

surely there must be a reason to why all of my values have been lowered, some to negative even, so that I can counteract it! Right?

can't be sure. if I had to guess, you maybe accidentally had the property selected which made all the keyframes change when you may have thought you were changing only one of them.

if there is an even offset to all of them, you can change it back by selecting the property and making sure your time indicator is above one of them, and adjust the property back - this will offset all the keyframes accordingly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I do that then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. select the property - for example: position

you will see all your keyframes highlighted

2. make sure you are over one of the keyframes, does not matter which

3. now scrub the property. this will offset all the selected keyframes accordingly.

005.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines