• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom and photoshop won't open

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I and open either photoshop or lightroom this message pops up.

Adobe Application Manager, required to start your trial, is missing or damaged.

Please download a new copy of Adobe Application Manager from

http://www.adobe.com/go/applicationmanager.

Usually I could just press ok and the apps would load and work just fine, but today they won't. I've tried numerous things but the apps would not open, including reinstalling the apps plus the application manager. They load for about a half of a second then just disappears. Can anyone help me with this? I have clients waiting on projects and I am running low on time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue Clients are waiting, LR 6 will not load it just hour glasses.  Lightroom is not responding.  Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First question- Have you followed the error message advice- "Download a new copy of AAM" ?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines