• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Color Splotches Issue

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently moved my Lightroom catalog from a server to my personal computer. Each folder was updated, I moved the backup, everything is working, etc.

After I made that change, about 20 minutes into editing, I have the issue below on all photos. It changes and moves when I "reset" the image, but doesn't go away. If I restart Lightroom, it's good for another 20 minutes.

What do you think? Issue with catalog or is it my Mac?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 6.15.34 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Just guessing,

but it looks like you have shadow clipping indicator set to 'on' in the develop module, but I am not sure why you see the 'green' (normally 'blue' for shadows).

I assume you have pressed to toggle the clipping indicators on/off.

I am not sure what you mean by "each folder was updated, I moved the backup"

and "good for another 20 minutes"- that's strange!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just guessing,

but it looks like you have shadow clipping indicator set to 'on' in the develop module, but I am not sure why you see the 'green' (normally 'blue' for shadows).

I assume you have pressed to toggle the clipping indicators on/off.

I am not sure what you mean by "each folder was updated, I moved the backup"

and "good for another 20 minutes"- that's strange!

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The green will show up in soft proofing mode with the out-of-gamut indication turned on. It is an indication of where the image is clipped  in one channel in both the monitor profile and the destination profile. You can also see purple. Pressing "J" won't help in this case. The indications are turned off by clicking the little indicators on the histogram.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines