Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC Crash at the Opening

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

i have a problem when ps is opening, after double click, when the inital ps loading screen comes, suddenly error appears and the programme has down.

i've run as administartor but same problem still goes on

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

When I run into this, I try to uninstall and reinstall Ps. It also helps to remove your preferences. It's like a fresh start.

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try trashing your Photoshop preferences, if you can't do it in Preferences because the application won't open, try this:

Close and relaunch Photoshop, and IMMEDIATELY hold down Ctrl + Alt + Shift (Windows) or Cmd + Ctrl + Opt + Shift (Mac), and respond in the affirmative to the dialog asking if you really want to replace the preferences. You must be extremely fast on the keyboard (if you don’t see the confirmation prompt, you were too slow).

You may need to do this a couple of times before getting the hang of it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines