• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot log into Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past month I have not been able to log until Lightroom mobile. I have walked thru the support guide to correct this, reinstalled Lightroom, and restarted my computer to see if that was the issue. Not the end of the world but annoying as I travel a lot which makes editing photos while moving about very difficult.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you log-in to your mobile webspace using the link below? If you can see your images are safely stored in the cloud you could uninstall LR Mobile on your device and download the latest version from the app store or Google Play.

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

In the LR desktop application can you hover over the identity plate (top left) and click the small triangle icon. You can check if LR Mobile is active or paused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I can log into all versions of lightroom mobile except for the desktop version for some reason. I clicked log in, enter my email and password, but all I get is the loading screen and it never loads even after waiting for over an hr. I saw that i can use the online version of lightroom to edit but I would like to use my desktop version in order to edit all my photos in one space rather than on my browser and desktop app.

I am not having any problems with the mobile app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should log into your creative cloud account on your desktop using the creative cloud application. You don't need to sign in using Lightroom. Have you tried that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am logged into my creative cloud account in the desktop app. I checked that when I uninstalled and reinstalled Lightroom. What is confusing is that I can log into my account on all of the other desktop apps except Lightroom. I was thinking maybe I need to update my version since I am using 5.0 but there is no update available on the creative cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to be running Lightroom CC to connect to Lightroom mobile. Lightroom 5 won't work. Where have you checked for the Lightroom updates? Did you try downloading Lightroom from the Creative Cloud application? If your CC app says Lightroom is up to date, then perhaps you have two versions of Lightroom installed on your computer and you are running the older one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2017 Apr 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok I'm looking to see if maybe I was signed out of Adobe CC. I have uninstalled Lightroom and reinstalled just to see if that would fix it but with no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines