• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

credit lost after unsubscribe

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have around 50 images credit to use before I unsubscribed. Then I signed in today found I have no credits left? I didn't get an email to notify my credit was going to expire???

I need my unused credit back!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Hi Bev,

Thanks for the replying. I guess many of us don't read t&c. However contacted support team via Chat today, renewed subscription and they have credited previous unused 50 images back to my account so all good now.

Thanks

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I cancel my membership, can I still use any unused licenses in my account?

No. You can use your available licenses as long as your membership is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your membership.

--------------------------------

It's a subscription that includes 10 images per month. Similar to a cell phone plan where you are allowed up to x number of minutes a month for example. If you cancel you don't get to use any minutes you didn't use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the thing is I didn't get an email say my credits left will be cancelled too. if there was a notification I would use all credits before expire.

also if I subscribe again would I get my unused credits back around 50 images?

thanks

mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure of that. Hopefully one of the Adobe Staff members will pop in and answer that one for you. I do agree with you the the whole Stock site interface needs an overhaul so things are more apparent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Brad. Lets see what the official answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

This is covered in the terms & conditions agreed to during sign up - "When your subscription ends, you will forfeit all rights to any unused downloads."

Can also be found here - Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Thanks for contacting the support team who are working on your case.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bev,

Thanks for the replying. I guess many of us don't read t&c. However contacted support team via Chat today, renewed subscription and they have credited previous unused 50 images back to my account so all good now.

Thanks

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started