• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create Effects preset & batch export

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I go about making an effects preset in AE and then batch appying that to all clips from a folder & output to separate files, I assume I use media encoder somehow?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't. Such a workflow would require some quite extensive scripting to create the comps, add the layers, apply effects, add to the render queue...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had assumed I could just use an adjustment layer on a clip & then some how batch the clip underneath via Media Encoder.

Maybe there is a way to do this via Premiere Pro &  Media encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May we assume that you haven't used AE much, and that you're unaware that the only way to get stuff out of the application is by going through a comp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand how it works, I just thought I may be able to use it in a batch function via Media Encoder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi VJ Morph,

Which effect? You can add a LUT (color grade) to clips in a batch on export. Let us know details.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines