• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects camera, movement, orientation rotation

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I'm am working on a logo presentational video in After Effects. I was trying to create a camera rotation movement of my object (for example: my object is a cube and I'm trying to move my camera up in order to see the top of the cube). I'm not sure if my explanation makes any seance, but if it does, then would anyone know how would I create this effect?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Are you asking how to animate a camera in After Effects or you asking for the best way to animate a particular camera move in After Effects?

In many cases, parenting the camera to a 3d null object offers a powerful way to control things. You can just rotate the null to get the camera to orbit an object.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. You posted your question in the non-technical Lounge forum, which is where you can connect with your peers for conversations that don't directly relate to product help and support.

I’ll move your question to the After Effects forum so that you can get the answer you are looking for.

~Barb

P.S. For a list of all available product forums, see https://forums.adobe.com/welcome/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So sorry! Thanks for moving me to the right place

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking how to animate a camera in After Effects or you asking for the best way to animate a particular camera move in After Effects?

In many cases, parenting the camera to a 3d null object offers a powerful way to control things. You can just rotate the null to get the camera to orbit an object.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The camera movement, thank you I'll try that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines