• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get a composition widget lightbox to open up over a composition lightbox it is in?

Participant ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put a composition lightbox in a composition lightbox but when I previewed it in the browser, the first lightbox opened up after clicking of the trigger and revealed the light box's trigger, but when I clicked the trigger of the composition widget the lightbox of it didn't come up.But when I clicked outside the first light box that was still up, it revealed the second lightbox that had opened up. I am trying to get the lightbox of the second composition widget to open up over the lightbox that it is in.  If you have any ideas, I am open to hearing them. : )

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

You cannot have a lightbox widget within a lightbox widget. You can use a Slideshow in a lightbox widget.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot have a lightbox widget within a lightbox widget. You can use a Slideshow in a lightbox widget.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No all the configuration is ok, but when i want to see my images in the browser doesn’t work, i upload all the properties of my muse file to the web browser and i do well, but i can’t see the the lightbox with the images that i upload.

— 

I am you

01222 50 96 944

https://ello.co/spiralliance

Spiralliance Arts & life

Sent with Airmail

En 4 de abril de 2017 en 11:19:08, Preran (forums_noreply@adobe.com) escrito:

Get a composition widget lightbox to open up over a composition lightbox it is in?

created by Preran in Help with using Adobe Muse CC - View the full discussion

Thanks,

Preran

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9434373#9434373 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9434373#9434373

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Help with using Adobe Muse CC by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You Preran for answering my question. Do you think, one day, sooner I hope rather than later, Adobe will make it possible for a composition lightbox to open up in a composition lightbox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, our action plan for the next update has been widely dedicated to enhancing the functioning of widgets and their responsiveness.

You will definitely find a lot of cool features and improvements in our inbuilt widgets in future updates.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines