• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Color CC (web) not saving color themes?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All day today, I can't get any color themes I've created from images to save. When I hover over the Save button, I get a message at the bottom left of my screen: Run script "void(0)". When I click Save, the little blocks spin and spin, but nothing happens. Any ideas? Help? Thanks!

iMac - late 2013

macOS sierra 10.12.4

16 gb ram

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Adobe Twitter support tried to walk me through the issue, to no avail. On a whim - and for an entirely different issue - I deleted all my browser history, and voilà! The issue was fixed. No problem at all now...it works like a charm. Your mileage may vary, but it worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please provide more details like which browser you are using, Browser version and your region. I try with on few machines but I am not able to reproduce that. Please try once on different machine and different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a PC laptop and everytime I click save for my uploaded color schemes however it just keeps spinning and spinning and nothing happens. This has been since Friday, I have closed, logged out, restarted, and nothing has helped. Suggestions? I am using google chrome on Microsoft Windows 8.1. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using late 2013 iMac, macOS Sierra 10.12.4. Safari browser. Adobe's twitter feed said to clear the cache in the browser. That worked on my MacBook Pro, but the issue is still there on my iMac. Spinning and spinning and not saving.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, it appears the Creative Cloud button in the Save dialog box is greyed out when I try to save a theme. And my libraries aren't listed. Curiouser and curiouser. I've uninstalled all CC apps, run the Cleaner, reinstalled apps, signed in, signed out, nothing changes on my iMac. The MacBook Pro still works as it's supposed to work. Getting a little tiresome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi charphar/nikki,

Can we have a connect session at 11 am IST on 6th or 7th April, 2017 to look into the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error.

win10 / firefox 52.0.2 64bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  Win 10 (latest). Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here but every time I try to use a adobe program my head just keeps spinning around and around..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I get stuck when trying to save.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Twitter support tried to walk me through the issue, to no avail. On a whim - and for an entirely different issue - I deleted all my browser history, and voilà! The issue was fixed. No problem at all now...it works like a charm. Your mileage may vary, but it worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here. Win 10, Chrome. I've tried clearing cache, restarting, etc. Happens on both my home computer and my work computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not getting Adobe Color CC to work in either Firefox or Chrome on Windows 10. The first color swatch on the left is also generally frozen and not able to be manipulated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came here looking for a solution, and tried the same but after deleting browser history and cache nothing happened. At least the Save option asked me for my user name when trying to save not logged in, but it didn't respond to my clicks afterwards. The options in the menu bar don't work fine either, when I click on Create or My themes the page switches from the image option to the wheel option, but I can't see any saved themes. I wish I could at least share them or something, I need to create themes from images and I can't use it

I'm using latest CC suite and latest Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers on a 2015 iMac, completely updated (OSX 10.12.5).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After playing a lot around I found this on Photoshop:

"La función de guardar colores en Adobe Color está desactivada. Póngase en contacto con su administrador de TI" which you can roughly translate for:

"The color saving function in Adobe Color is turned off. Contact your IT administrator"

So maybe the problem is my corporate network. Perhaps it doesn't work in my browser just the same as it doesn't work in the app. You can try displaying this panel inside Window > Extensions > Adobe Color Themes (or similar, since my UI is in Spanish).

Captura de pantalla 2017-05-19 a las 8.37.52.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, same issue here all day today. Using the latest version of Chrome on iMac w/ latest OS.

Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you try now.  The color service recently underwent some maintenance and your issue should have been resolved.

Shamit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I tried again, but the same behaviour remains. Nothing happens. It asked me to log in but can't save afterwards. You can see in the screenshot the exact moment when I click the button and the status bar in the bottom of the window, maybe that helps. Tried Chrome and Firefox.

Captura de pantalla 2017-05-26 a las 11.28.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you're saying that nothing happens when you click "guardar" on Chrome/Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could also try a few things and retry. Do let us know if it works in any of these conditions

- Work in Incognito Window

- Clear the browser cache

- Upgrade to the latest version of Chrome/Firefox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already cleaned caché and the browsers are updated, so tried incognito and nothing new happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This usually results because of caching in browsers.

For all, who are facing similar issue, request you to provide following details:

1. OS and version.

2. Browser name and its version

3. From which country you are accessing color services and whether user created by you is of same country or other?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to offer a baseline. It is working for me now since shamit_mehta said there was an update/maintenance.

However, previously I had cleared the browser cache and still experienced the same issue both recent versions Firefox and Chrome using Windows 10, US. Prior to the maintenance/update.

Thank you for your diligence in resolving the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cleared caché from my browsers a number of times already but if it's useful to you, here I provide my browser data. As I said, I'm using the latest versions in my system.

Chrome: 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)

Safari: 10.1.1 (12603.2.4)

Firefox: 53.0.3 (64-bit)

My iMac is a late 2015 iMac Retina, 21.5", running macOS Sierra, 10.12.5

My location is Spain and I'm using a corporate network in my company - Could the Adobe server be blocked somehow? Everything else works fine (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could the Adobe server be blocked somehow?

Regarding this you have to discuss your network team, whether they are blocking traffic from color.adobe.com

If possible try on someone else machine and share your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines