• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to take colours from one picture and add to other?!

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, could someone help me put the colour of this image into the font of this black and white image. I want to take all the colours of the numbers '012345' and put each colour accordingly on 'tymate'. Does anyone know how?
Jelly Bean Font.jpgmagical-mystery-tour.regular.png

So I need the colour and outline of '0' to go on the 't', etc...

PLEASE HELP ME! I would much appreciate it!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

I think you use unfortunate terminology – what you seem to summarise as »colour« is hardly just a color.

It would rather seem to be a combination of a Gradient, Stroke, Outer Glow and the »Bevel« may need to be manually tweaked.

You may need to improve the letters’ contours considerably and split the Layer into separate Layers for the individual letters.

textEffectsScr.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you use unfortunate terminology – what you seem to summarise as »colour« is hardly just a color.

It would rather seem to be a combination of a Gradient, Stroke, Outer Glow and the »Bevel« may need to be manually tweaked.

You may need to improve the letters’ contours considerably and split the Layer into separate Layers for the individual letters.

textEffectsScr.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to c.pfaffenbichler statements: you will need to experiment with your sampling of the actual image.

There appear to be two main gradient colours used in the middle as well as whatever is applied for the glow, bevel and other items already pointed out.

To sample you will need the eyedropper tool (use the shortcut by pressing the letter I) or finding this symbol in the toolbox:

2017-04-05_09-49-05.gif

Either you can sample the colours from one document to another in Photoshop or on separate layers in the same file.

Best,

EW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines