• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

jpeg signature file is now too large?

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the same jpeg image for my signature on previous versions of Acrobat Reader.  On the newest version the signature appears too large for the document.  I have tried to reduce the image but it does not change the size of the signature.  Why is this happening and what can be done?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jeffd29204830,

I won't be able to comment if this is an issue with the application right now with the limited information you have provided.

If you create a new sample jpeg file(with any content) with an equivalent size of the original file, are you able to upload that? 

Is it possible for you to share the file with us and help us with the version of Reader/Acrobat you are using? Also, the name and version of operating system. If you can share that jpeg file you may use GoogleDrive or Adobe Send or DropBox to share the file with us via private message: How Do I Send Private Message

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines