• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Photoshop CC 2017 work off line?

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen a few old answers to this question, but I just need a confirmation from ADOBE because maybe this subscription is not right for me

I work in Korea and live in Australia, I have a desktop in Australia and Korea, I also have a laptop and I have Photoshop CC 2017 in all of them, I travel frequently between both countries and always carry my laptop with me. so as I have 3 computers and only one subscription I have to deauthorize one computer to be able to connect. So the question is: when any of these computer get deauthorized can still work off line?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. If you deauthorize a machine, it will require a network connection and you will have to reauthorize before it will open. You will be stuck in the log in/activation screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you have reauthorized the machine, you can work offline for up to 90 days before it will require a network connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kstohlmeyer1 thank you for your response, but my trip home are not longer than 3 weeks and only a few days after deauthorizing my laptop Creative Cloud starts asking me to login and lock me out... what i'm doing wrong???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not deauthorize your machine if you intend on using it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it was 30 days now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had clients offline for over 45 days without the need for a ping. Last I knew the recommended 30 days, but allowed for longer stretches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm..

IF you mean can you work on an unauthorised computer - Then I would say the answer is No... Because naturally it has been deauthorized.

HOWEVER:

If you are asking can you work offline on an authorised computer/laptop... then the answer is yes.

You only need to connect the computer to the internet every 30 days so that it can verify that the authorisation and license key is still valid.

You can have 2 computers authorised at one time - I'm not sure if you can use them at exactly the same time - but Adobe will let you install on two computers without needed to deauthorize anything.

Therefore:

Could you not have it set up in such a way that your laptop is defaulted to be authorised over the other 2 computers you own so that regardless of country or internet you can still do work on a plane etc? Then it's just a simple issue of reauthorizing the computer of whichever country you happen to be in and disabling the other?

Best,

EW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines