• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can permissions be changed?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a form that has permissions setting for no modification.  I don't know when the form was created.  Can I Save As and rename pdf to remove that so the form can be modified?  If not, what are my alternatives?  I do not want to recreate the form.  Form was created in Adobe Pro 8.

RL

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What can you see under File > Properties > Security ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Document Properties.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be how the form was created. What do you see under the Description tag? That should tell us if different software is needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Description.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want Allowed on everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, it is as I feared. This file was made by LiveCycle Designer. Not Acrobat, but it was included with Acrobat 8. It has not been included with Acrobat for a long time now, but can still be purchased. You cannot really edit; it is a very specific form designer. But if you want to learn it and redesign the form elements, that's what it's for. No other app can edit this file (without losing everything that makes it a form).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines