• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick export as PNG photoshop

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sometimes the function export- quick export as PNG works but a lot of the time nothing happens this happens daily only fix i can find is a restart then after a while it stops working!! whats with photoshop these days I'm having more issues than ever before with photoshop since its moved to the creative cloud where we have your money every month!! lots of bugs still carried over from years old versions!!! don't even get me started on the Artboards!!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Hi foundedc3278324,

i don't wanna be rude, but please give more detailed information inside the forum. Like the build version of Photoshop which can be located underneath the "Help" tab and then under the name "About Photoshop" tab.

You may also wanna provide your System Specs, and if you're running Add-Ons which could conflict with the Quick-Export function of Photoshop.

Since when has the error occured specifcally try giving a time stamp. Did you try the Windows-Support golden solutions?

Such as:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Foundedc,

May I know which version of Photoshop are you using and on which operating system?

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS X 10.12.2

latest photoshop cc 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing the relevant information. Could you please try updating Photoshop to the latest version which is Photoshop CC 2017.1 and let us know if it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the latest version. That's why I said I was on the latest version on the last reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi foundedc3278324,

i don't wanna be rude, but please give more detailed information inside the forum. Like the build version of Photoshop which can be located underneath the "Help" tab and then under the name "About Photoshop" tab.

You may also wanna provide your System Specs, and if you're running Add-Ons which could conflict with the Quick-Export function of Photoshop.

Since when has the error occured specifcally try giving a time stamp. Did you try the Windows-Support golden solutions?

Such as:

-Closing the Photoshop.exe completly and restarting it?

-Rebooting the OP? (=Operating System)

-Did you try reinstalling the program?

Best Regards

Felix B.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on the latest version but I will try the other things suggested and get back to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reason you're being pressed for more detailed information is the people often say "the latest version" and it turns out they don't have the latest version. It's important to be specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its back!!!!!

lasted about 3 days!!

did all the things suggested now quick export as PNG does nothing again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue.  Had it on 2015cc, the hard drive crashed on the pc.

Completely replaced the harddrive, updated to windows 10, downloaded Photoshop 2017.1.1 (yesterday)

Same issue on 2017.1.1 (new registry, new everything, same problem)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines