• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared TPL File on Network

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to share your TPL file on a server in an office environment and have it update automatically?  Example:  export a TPL file to a location on the network, load this TPL file on other people's workstation in the office.  Then, anytime a new brush is created, all network users obtain the new brush.  I know anytime a new brush is created, the user can re-export the TPL file saving over the original, and have everyone reload the new TPL file individually.  I'm looking for a more seamless way to share tool presets.  Any input would be much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Hi,

There is no auto-sync support for Tool Presets at this time. This is a feature request that I believe has been noted on feedback.photoshop.com, but feel free to add a post there describing your use case.

There is a workflow nod in this direction using .abr presets and Libraries. You can read more about it here: Kyle T. Webster’s Photoshop Brushes Now Available in PS Sketch | Creative Cloud blog by Adobe

This workflow allows one to share brushes to many, but not collaborate and/or get auto-upda

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

There is no auto-sync support for Tool Presets at this time. This is a feature request that I believe has been noted on feedback.photoshop.com, but feel free to add a post there describing your use case.

There is a workflow nod in this direction using .abr presets and Libraries. You can read more about it here: Kyle T. Webster’s Photoshop Brushes Now Available in PS Sketch | Creative Cloud blog by Adobe

This workflow allows one to share brushes to many, but not collaborate and/or get auto-updates on tool edits.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines