• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

revert/fade back to original colour from change to color?????

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello!!!

i need help for my film!

i applied the change to color effect so that it changes many times during the film, however at the end i want the original colour of the film to return, as in no effects at all, how can i do that so that it fades back to the original colour and so that it doesnt change the whole film and only from the section of the film i want it to??

please help!! this is the only thing i need left to do before i finish this thing!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On your composition add an adjustment layer (Layer_new_adjust...), apply the effects to you want to this adjustment layer and put it on top of all layers. You can fade, end, copy-paste this layer as you wish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just at the original shot to the top layer and Hannah made the opacity. Beginners always try to do everything on one layer and that is almost always the least efficient way to do anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Rick+Gerard  wrote

Just at the original shot to the top layer and Hannah made the opacity. Beginners always try to do everything on one layer and that is almost always the least efficient way to do anything.

I assume Rick meant to say, put a copy of the original shot as the top layer and animate the opacity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and Hanna???? don't you love voice to text...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

however at the end i want the original colour of the film to return

add CC Composite effect and dial it from 0% (the effect) to 100% (the original) with keyframes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there SandyM,

What did you do to solve your problem? Did our experts' advice assist you? Let us know if it did or if you need more help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines