• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing Digital Images Using Adobe Photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have taken  the Photoshop 2015 Certiport exam 4 times, please give any tips that you have to help me pass this exam. I have uploaded my exam scores so that you can see where I am slacking.

I am not finding information on "Publishing Digital Images using Adobe Photoshop". I have tried You Tube.The section in Online -Expert shows one example of making an image a profile before publishing to print but that is not what the exam is asking.

They are asking to "export a layer as (png-28) that I can never find on the exam simulation test.

And to (export an image as 32-bit png.?

Do you have any knowledge where I can look to find these type of questions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never heard of PNG-28.  24 and 32 certainly; this is basic knowledge of PNG not specific to Photoshop. Are you sure it says 28?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I meant PNG-32. I forget the actual exam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, is the problem with exporting a layer, with understanding what is meant by PNG-32, or in connecting the two?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Connecting the two.

They are asking to export the layer.

When I right click the layer and select "Export as" it doesn't give me the option to choose PNG-32.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't it offer export as PNG? What sort of PNG does that export?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have found the problem. I've learned that there's an option to "link layers to files". Sorry, I'm still learning. You have been very helpful.

Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines