• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate text opacity

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am sorry if this is a simple question but I am still a novice at After Effects.  I was wondering if there was a way to make text fade in from the leftmost character to the right. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

I've said this 1 million times. It's almost impossible to learn how to use After Effects by just poking around in the program. Learn how to use to help files.

To learn how to animate text type "animate text" in the search help field at the top right corner of the app and check out the help files. You will find out how to add text animators for all kinds of properties and your eyes will be opened.

After you have done that go to the Adobe After Effects product page and check out the learning resour

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check to see if there is a text preset for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is but I can't figure out how to animate the opacity from left to right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've said this 1 million times. It's almost impossible to learn how to use After Effects by just poking around in the program. Learn how to use to help files.

To learn how to animate text type "animate text" in the search help field at the top right corner of the app and check out the help files. You will find out how to add text animators for all kinds of properties and your eyes will be opened.

After you have done that go to the Adobe After Effects product page and check out the learning resources. Every hour you spend with quality training materials will save you 10 hours of fooling around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok after fiddling around and reading online I figured it out.  Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines