Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embed Live Internet Explorer?

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2008 Sep 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all...

Hope you can help with a tricky one. We're hoping to set up a VLE for complete beginners RE: Basic Internet - so we'd like to be able to embed a live Internet Explorer screen within a slide with instructions so that our learners don't have to switch between applications (as they're bound to get lost!!!!) or have two IE open at once.... With the learners able to progress onto the next part of the session and away from the embedded screen with a 'next' click. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Cheers
Gayle
🙂
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2008 Sep 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Gayle

Perhaps you might consider using a frameset to present your Captivate. You could have one frame displaying the Captivate and the other displaying the page the user will manipulate.

Maybe someone else has a better idea and I really hope so, but that's about the only way I can fathom providing this functionality. Captivate doesn't really offer anything that would allow it natively.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2008 Sep 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Rick....
Will perservere and let you know if I come up with anything!
Gayle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources