• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File won't open... completely. S.O.S.

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can anyone help me with my inDesign issue?  I'm working on a Mac and when I try to open my file a get a prompt that the file "could not be found."  Whether I click "yes" or "no" the document freezes and I have to force quite to close the document.  I can see that many of the photo in the inDesign document are missing.  Is this document trashed at this point or is there a somewhat easy way to recover my file as it was before the issue?

Thanks so much!

Jason

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Hi,

There are multiple factors both internal and external to InDesign application that can lead to document corruption. However, I can take a look and see if the file can be repaired. Please email your InDesign file to corrupt_indesign_docs@adobe.com and I will take a look at the document.

If the file is larger than 10 Mb, you can zip (and password protect) the file and upload to Creative Cloud account (or Dropbox) and send us the document link.

Regards,

Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

There are multiple factors both internal and external to InDesign application that can lead to document corruption. However, I can take a look and see if the file can be repaired. Please email your InDesign file to corrupt_indesign_docs@adobe.com and I will take a look at the document.

If the file is larger than 10 Mb, you can zip (and password protect) the file and upload to Creative Cloud account (or Dropbox) and send us the document link.

Regards,

Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines