• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request: Zoom and Pixel Move

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love the ability to set up print layouts in Lightroom, so I can set up templates and just drag and drop new images for new client, BUT it seems really cheesy that there is no way to make it exact. I can't zoom in. I can't nudge my images around with the arrow keys, and I can't place them at specific x/y coordinates. I think this would make Lightroom an extraordinary print application. It would also be cool if I could autoload the templates with selected images, instead of drag and drop. That would make my life easier.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

well, ends up that i can do all of this in InDesign.  http://layersmagazine.com/designing-a-photobook-in-adobe-indesign.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please submit feature requests to Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

well, ends up that i can do all of this in InDesign.  http://layersmagazine.com/designing-a-photobook-in-adobe-indesign.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines