Exit

Merging troubles with HDR on Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi;

I have updated lightroom.

I am using the merging function to create HDR from several pictures.

Recently, i cannot merge pictures of a set of 7 pictures; i tried using different kind of combinations

(selecting 2pictures for example) but when doing the process LR stops and says i don't have enough similar pictures !

(all the pictures are from the same set); it happens on different sets and on others, it doesn't happen...

"I tried using the HDR pro of photoshop and it is working with no problem"

how to solve that ?

Thanks for any tips

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For HDR the images must be framed exactly the same (use a tripod) and be exposed differently in the camera (not adjusted in Lightroom).

You will find some good advice from Rikk Flohr at-

Lightroom 6/CC2015 – Photo Merge Tidbits (Part 1) | Rikk Flohr's Fleeting Glimpse Images

Lightroom 6/CC2015 – Photo Merge Tidbits (Part 2) | Rikk Flohr's Fleeting Glimpse Images

and-

Creating HDR Photos Using Photo Merge in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC > Photo Merge DNGs

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the answer. But i am not amateur and i am doing that for a long time :

my exposition are perfectly frame ...

some sets it is working and other it is not : the one that doesnt work with LR are doing fine with PS ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines