Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dollar Photo Club credit determination

Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the message:

Your unused Dollar Photo Club image downloads will expire soon. You may log in to stock.adobe.com to use your credits or learn more about reactivation

A. I don't seem to see that I have any credits remaining. How can I determine if I do?

B. Do I need to physically download what I have licensed or can I keep them on the My Library and access them even if I don't renew

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Hi David,

Apologize for the trouble and the poor experience.

Please Contact Customer Care so that the account details can be verified and the credits can be added back to your account.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. It was nice to get an email stating that my downloads will "expire soon" only to see that they have all been removed. Thanks Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JD,

I just checked your account and you seem to have 85 credits remaining which are now expired as they were valid only for an year but if you sign up on Adobe Stock, you will get them credited back in your account and use them.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got my credits reinstated. One must be persistent. Adobe should make this easier. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

who did you contact?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I could sign up for the $29.95 (first month free) plan, license and download and then cancel? I sure wish Adobe had sent a more recent reminder of the expiration of the points.

JD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can sign up for any of the plan as mentioned on Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

B. Do I need to physically download what I have licensed or can I keep them on the My Library and access them even if I don't renew?

If only I had paid attention. Class action sounds good to me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like how the email that says our credits will be expiring “soon” came after the fact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even you keep them on your library you will need to license an image and save it onto the library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same boat here. Logged in after I had gotten the e-mail. No credits.

Really bad form Adobe.  Had completely forgotten about if/when my 50+ image credits expired.

Been a Creative Cloud subscriber since 2013. I really like it but don't make me think about dumping it over this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Apologize for the trouble and the poor experience.

Please Contact Customer Care so that the account details can be verified and the credits can be added back to your account.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried to contact customer care and asked to hold while they looked up what to do. After sitting on hold for 20+ minutes, I was told they had to transfer me. The phone then rang and rang and then hung up. My account appears to have been wiped clean. I was told that I needed to "register" (?) my account. I said I would be glad to do so and that lead to the phone call that went no where. What department do I need to call to get this issue resolved? A lot of money is going to waste and I don't believe I need to now pay MORE money to get access to what I had already paid for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started