Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Install Adobe XD

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (118).png

Hello guys please how do i solve this problem Whenever i try to install adobe xd, it gives me the " Operation cancelled due to restrictions on my computer"  response. Pls i need a quick advise cos i really wanna start working with adobe xd

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Is this an IT-managed computer? If not, it's quite possible that a third party software has changed permissions on your system. I did a quick search for the error message, and it looks like there are a couple of possible fixes that you might want to try.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this an IT-managed computer? If not, it's quite possible that a third party software has changed permissions on your system. I did a quick search for the error message, and it looks like there are a couple of possible fixes that you might want to try.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Elaine for taking your time to look into this problem and replying me. With regards to your reply,  the PC isnt it-managed and I'd really be glad and grateful if you tell me what I need to do to fix this problem. I anticipate your benevolent feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines