Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Should I upgrade from 2 to Captivate 3?

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2008 Sep 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am UK based and currently using Captivate 2 (only occasionally) but want to really drive our e-learning forward by recording new key topics. Before I do that, I wonder does it make sense to upgrade to Captivate 3, or will version 2 do the job just as well?

Thanks,
red_shoes.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Louise

Unfortunately there is no definite answer here. Certainly we might all exclaim YES! Upgrade Immediately!

But that's for you to decide. And that's precisely why trials are available. So I'd strongly encourage you to download the trial and put it through its paces. Test the new features and see if they are something that will help your situation. Kick the tires and see how it drives.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Rick,

Thanks for the speedy response! Will do as you suggest. I have been reading the other posts and found them interesting, and am glad to see there is a great forum for raising issues and getting good answers/resolutions.

Cheers,
Louise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources