• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to prepare video through images(frames)

Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Photoshop, is it possible to create the video from images(frames). Can you please know me how it can be done with Adobe creative collection?

Currently, I am creating a video with windows movie maker, but there are limitations with it?

Thanks

Suresh C

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Now I don't know that this is the best workflow with Photoshop, but it would be quick and easy.

From Bridge, select all the files and go Tools > Photoshop > Load into Photoshop Layers

Switch to the Motion workspace, and from the timeline chose Create Frame Animation

Select all the layers, and right click the fly out menu at the top right of the timeline, and choose Make Frames from Layers

Click on the icon bottom left of the Timeline which will convert to video timeline.

Use the top right menu again,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi suresh1787,

This offical Adobe Guide should help you getting started with editing your videos in Photoshop Video editing | CC, CS6

Good luck & have fun

Best Regards

Felix B.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not looking for editing video but want to create the video from images.

Thanks for helping.

Suresh C

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suresh C,

creating a video with images, is the same as with normal video clips. You just drag your image material inside Photoshop and align them inside the Timeline you can access this window by clicking on the "Window" Tab and "Timeline".

Best Regards

Felix B.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I don't know that this is the best workflow with Photoshop, but it would be quick and easy.

From Bridge, select all the files and go Tools > Photoshop > Load into Photoshop Layers

Switch to the Motion workspace, and from the timeline chose Create Frame Animation

Select all the layers, and right click the fly out menu at the top right of the timeline, and choose Make Frames from Layers

Click on the icon bottom left of the Timeline which will convert to video timeline.

Use the top right menu again, and choose render video

I just used a few JPG files I had handy, but you'll probably use H.264, and choose a preset from the extensive drop down list.

Note: you might need to size all the stills before starting this process.  1920 x 1080 for HD etc.  but you'll know all that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trevor.Dennis​

Thanks for your help. I was able to create the Video from the images. But the video is running images in reverse direction. I have named the images from 0 to 500 but video created is from 500 to 0. How should I change this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got the answer I used Reverse Frame:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines