Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC applications and proxies

Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

At my office I'm behind a proxy with login/pass to access internet. After 3 attempts with wrong login/pass coming from my PC (either a browser or any application), my connexion is totally blocked and I've to ask admins to unblock it.

I use the following CC services on my office PC: Assets (files sync with the cloud), Acrobat DC and Photoshop CC,

CC pannel and Assets (files sync) works as expected: the first time it asked me my proxy login/pass, and it uses it since on each connexion => no issue. The same for Acrobat DC: everything works fine.

But it is not the same for Photoshop CC. Each time I launch it my connexion is immediatly blocked! Which means that Photoshop tries to connect the internet without using the proxy login/pass, and without asking it to me. And I cannot find any setting allowing me to give it the information - I assume it is expected to retrieve it from CC panel, but obviously it doesn't!

What can I do either to force Photoshop to use the proxy login/pass, or to prohibit any connexion coming from it?

My Adobe Photoshop Version : 2017.0.1 20161130.r.29 2016/11/30:23:00:00 CL 1099099  x64

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving to Photoshop General Discussion​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines