Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer my Lightroom collections to ohers computer in the same company

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir, Madam,

I would like to know if it would be possible to transfer my Lightroom collections from my computer to the 2 others computers of the company.

The picture source file is in a server that the two other computers share. We have a Creative Cloud account as well.

Thank you very much by advance for your help and sorry for my english.

Best regards

Zéphir

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Zéphir,

This article https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-move-lightroom-to-new-computer/  should be helpful transferring your catalog to other computers in your company.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zéphir,

This article https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-move-lightroom-to-new-computer/  should be helpful transferring your catalog to other computers in your company.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right-click on a collection, select Export Collection as a Catalog; in the next dialog box, uncheck "Include Negatives"; select a name and location for the exported catalog, then transfer the exported catalog to others; and have them use File->Import From Another Catalog in their Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines