• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player in WebFreer

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,everyone! I've got a problem... My flash player don't want to work... I downloaded it handred times... made a cleaning, deleted everything and download new, but without succesfull. Did somebody have the simiular problem exactly with WEBFREER???

Thank you for any answer. advises!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

WebFreer is a Chromium-based browser and uses the PPAPI plugin, however, WebFreer doesn't automatically detect Flash Player to load it when launching the browser. You need to launch the browser from the command-line using the --ppapi-flash-path and --ppapi-flash-version parameters to tell WebFreer where the Flash plugin is and what version it is. For example, on a 64-bit Windows system, you would launch WebFreer from the command-line as follows:

C:\Users\labuser>"C:\Program Files (x86)\WebFreer\webfreer.exe" --ppapi-flash-path=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\pepflashplayer32_25_0_0_127.dll --pappi-flash-version=25.0.0.127

Alternatively,  you can create a WebFreer shortcut and add the parameters to the shortcut target.

If you're on a 32-bit system, the command launch command is:

C:\Users\labuser>"C:\Program Files\WebFreer\webfreer.exe" --ppapi-flash-path=C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\pepflashplayer32_25_0_0_127.dll --pappi-flash-version=25.0.0.127

The version number in both of these parameters would need to be updated with each Flash Player release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines