• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe animatecc 2017 is going into "not responding" mode

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2017 Apr 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody I have used the adobe animate program for dozens of hours in the past few months with no problem, but the past week or so every time I try and do something in the program it either crashes or I get a not responding error at the top of the screen and it doesn't even load! It is not my WIFI or my auto saving settings as I have tested both of these and neither helped. I am working on a crazy simple landscape which is only 2.27MB (I have worked with way larger files in animate no problem). I have tried restarting my computer, updating the software, uninstalling and reinstalling the software, even scanning the software with my computer, and haven't been able to figure it out. What should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset your preferences - http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/kb/re-create-preferences-flash-professional.html

or remove

Win:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate CC 2017\ and

C\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Animate\2017\

Mac: 

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Animate CC 2017/ and

/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Animate/2017/)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestion but this did not work for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if this happens with more than one fla,

uninstall animate (including preferences), https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then reinstall animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried both things you recommended with no luck. I am trying to copy and paste simple grass(which I made in animate) in my project landscape and the program always becomes super laggy. Anywhere from a 2 sec lag up to a minute or so lag. I can't find anything on the internet about this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you able to reproduce this issue with similar graphics? If you are, and still need help, I suggest getting in touch with Customer Care for further investigation using this link Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines