• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License computer number restrictions

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found information, that Adobe Premiere is registered to account and can be installed up to two computers, but only one can be used simultaneously. What if I change computer two times? Do I have to buy new license for the third computere (if the two previous ones are not used)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the current version 15 there is a logout/login choice in the Help menu.  You can install on several computers as long as all but two are logged out.  However, I think the legal agreement is that you are only using one at a time.  It is not a two user agreement.  It is a one user agreement. 

Hope that helps.

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your quick response.

I know right, but I want to be sure, if probably lost any computer will not affect license number restrictions. I don't want to share license. I want to be sure that my license will be still active in that case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've not done it, but in the case of "crashed" or lost computers, Adobe can remove a computer from your account.  I recall that it is usually done by a "Help Chat", not a phone call. 

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines