• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after updating Lightroom, Library, Develop, Map, etc Module is missing. How can I get it back?

Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The headline explains the question. I can't  figure out what happened. I signed in to my account and it's active. Help.

[Moved from the Lounge (which is where you can "connect with your peers" from across all of Adobe's products for conversations that don't directly relate to help and support) to a product-specific support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

At the top of the Lightroom screen in the middle, is there a little triangle pointing downward? If there is then click on that to reveal the menu bar you are looking for. You can also go to the Windows menu and choose the different modules.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the top of the Lightroom screen in the middle, is there a little triangle pointing downward? If there is then click on that to reveal the menu bar you are looking for. You can also go to the Windows menu and choose the different modules.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jim. I looked at every part of the screen but that . It's fixed now. This is my major fault with Adobe. The symbols are to small and not bright enough. Maybe one day they will correct this. Some of use aren't young with sharp eyes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That has been a standard feature for as long as I remember.  Something that you really shouldn't overlook if you have used the Lightroom interface for very long. I don't see any reason to correct this. Just get used to using Lightroom..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should familiarize yourself with the keyboard shortcuts in Lightroom.

Press F5 to show/hide the module picker, F6 for the film strip, F7 for the left side panel, F8 for the right side panel, pressing Tab will show/hide both side panels. You can also press G for Library and D for Develop.

You can also see a list of keyboard shortcuts for the current module by pressing Ctr+/ (Cmd+/ on a Mac)

This list is also available from the Help menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines