• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IMPORT problem

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have LR 6 (PC version) and yesterday morning I imported photos directly from my camera (which is the method I usually use). When I tried again in the evening, it would not create previews to see any of the files. It recognizes my camera, but just doesn't show any previews photos to import. I shoot in RAW. I was able to verify it's not my camera or memory card by using a friend's computer. Hers imported everything just fine.

I also tried importing directly from my hard drive, but the same thing occurs. The center of the screen where preview thumbnails would be is empty. I can export and I can view all my other LR files (3,000 pictures in LR currently). HELP!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2017 Apr 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also tried shutting down my computer and rebooting. Nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What camera? What version of Lightroom (v 6.9 is the latest)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you import from the camera using the same cable on the second computer as well? Is that also a Windows machine? Can you import images from an external drive? Can you upload a screen shot of the whole import screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines