• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR5 is registered, can't find it in my Adobe ID-account, not possible to enter Serialnummer under Adobe ID

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have registered my LR5 by using same email-address as for my Adobe ID.

But I can't see it into my Adobe ID-account.

So I tried to enter the serialnumber in my Adobe ID-account directly.

It wasn't possible under "Register an older product". It's shows the message that I should enter a  valid serialnumber.

I'm confused because about 15 minutes ago, I was able to register LR5 via LR registration.

Now it say's in my Adobe account ~ "not valid"..

Maybe I do something wrong.

I hope someone can help me.

Many thanks,

Patrick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

I personally haven't registered any Adobe software in a couple of years so I forget the process. But don't you have to select the software name and the version? Are you selecting LR 5?

Also Registration on the Adobe website is not required. All it does is list the software and serial number with your account. Which now with the CC subscription based products is MOOT.

If your LR 5 serial works correctly in the program to Activate it just keep hard and digital copies of the serial number for your ow

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the number you are entering start with 1160? Do not post the number, just answer if it starts with 1160.

A valid serial number is 24 number characters, No letters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello "Just Shoot Me",

yes it begins with 1160 and has 24 number characters without any letter.

Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I personally haven't registered any Adobe software in a couple of years so I forget the process. But don't you have to select the software name and the version? Are you selecting LR 5?

Also Registration on the Adobe website is not required. All it does is list the software and serial number with your account. Which now with the CC subscription based products is MOOT.

If your LR 5 serial works correctly in the program to Activate it just keep hard and digital copies of the serial number for your own records.

You gain nothing by registering at the Adobe site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines