• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Destination Not Available- Error is wrong.

Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else seeing this error?  (CC2015.9 Windows-10)

Has now occurred twice.

1. When Importing a folder of images using the 'ADD'  option, the error tells me the destination is not available.

There is no destination!

ScreenShot197.jpg

2.  When Synchronizing a folder in the Folders Panel (and allowing duplicates that exist in other folders)

again- There is no destination!

ScreenShot203.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

I have recently seen this error when you have had previously enabled a destination for "Make a Second Copy to:" and then when you open the Import window for subsequent Import and that 2nd hard drive/location is disconnected/unavailable resulting in the error.

If I recall it is triggered as soon as the Import window opens before you can modify your import type (Copy/Move/Add)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, give this a try: click on COPY, set the destination to someplace valid, go back to ADD and see if it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently seen this error when you have had previously enabled a destination for "Make a Second Copy to:" and then when you open the Import window for subsequent Import and that 2nd hard drive/location is disconnected/unavailable resulting in the error.

If I recall it is triggered as soon as the Import window opens before you can modify your import type (Copy/Move/Add)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dooooh! it is MY error

Yep I should have checked this.  I had been experimenting days ago to answer a forum question.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines