Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

recently I started noticing the same issue described here:

Re: Lens Correction Issues

Namely:

1) I import all my pictures with a copyright preset, no development settings

2) all my pictures taken with the sony 16mm fisheye have the lens correction automatically turned on (this lens has an adobe supplied profile).

I'm not sure when this started happening because I don't use a fisheye exactly everyday. I can say that this doesn't seem to happen for any other lens.

I don't have another fisheye here, so I cannot test.

Also it didn't happen the last time I imported such pictures (same catalog, same computer, different Lightroom - it was july 2016).

Does anybody have an explanation?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2023 Sep 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem where my circular fisheye images were being "corrected" in front of my eyes. Here is what worked for me:
Wait until the import is complete. > Delevope > Select one image > Lens Correction module > Uncheck "Enable Profile Corrections" > The image goes to the uncorrected, circular fish eye > "Gallery View" > "Select All" (of the corrected fisheye images you want uncorrected)  > Sync Settings (on the lower right of Lightroom) > In "Synchronize Settings" window "Check None" in lower left > Select "Lens Corrections" > Check "Enable Lens corrections"  > "Synchronize" > And watch them all go to uncorrected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines