• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Internal Error: Database" in Develop Mode

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! After the latest update, I seem to be getting this error message quite often as I am making edits in Develop mode. For example, I could change the contrast, exposure, and white balance without an error, then I open crop and I receive an error - however it is not consistent.

The specific error message is as follows: "An internal error has occurred: Database "C:\Users\Leanna\Pictures\Lightroom\Lightroom Catalog.lrcat": UNIQUE contraint failed: Adobe_libraryImageDevelopHistoryStep( id_local, id_global,". I click okay and the message goes away for a little bit, but I am concerned that it is a more serious problem and I would like help before it corrupts anything.

Thanks,

Leanna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please optimize the catalog from the File menu and post back if it helps.

What is the exact version of LR?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. Apologies for the delay, I have been on vacation with little service. I optimized the catalog and have not received any more hours in the last 24 hours, error seems to have been fixed. Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines