• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new to photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very new to photoshop and am trying the trial.  I got a signature from photologo and can't seem to copy it to my pics.  Is it because this is a trial basis that I'm in and the use of photoshop is a little limited or am I confused and don't know what I'm doing?! lol

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

No try menu File>Place Embedded.  You can not learn Photoshop with a 7 day trial.  Photoshop takes longer than 7 day to learn for the smartest computer users.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No try menu File>Place Embedded.  You can not learn Photoshop with a 7 day trial.  Photoshop takes longer than 7 day to learn for the smartest computer users.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You can not learn Photoshop with a 7 day trial.

No real argument there but I suspect one might get a basic grasp of whether the application may meet certain expectations/needs in that time and thus be able to make a better decision on whether to spring for the license …

I got a signature from photologo and can't seem to copy it to my pics.

You did not actually describe what exactly you were doing and how it failed.

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for quicker answers"): http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2325

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines