• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Output audio is lagging/choppy/jerky

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using After Effects CC 2017. Every single video I render, the audio becomes choppy. Not completely, but frequently. The Rendered video size is huge. 4 minutes video was 70 GB ! But the audio problem is more important issue to me now. Please help me out. I have attached a video to make you understand better.

Thanks in Advance.

Video: https://www.facebook.com/itz.hillol/posts/1835790476669803?notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&notif_i...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's really odd. I'd expect for it to lag when previewing, but not when it's rendered. If you've brought in the audio file as an MP3, that could be the cause. Make sure you're using a WAV or AIFF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, no mp3's in AE.  Mp3's are easy t convert to wav or aiff, and their file sizes are teeny-tiny compared to video.  Just don't use them.  If you don't convert them an you have problems, you only have yourself to blame.  You've been warned.

But now onto the REAL problem here.  Read this.

FAQ: Why is my output file huge, and why doesn't it play back smoothly in a media player?​

And take it to heart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, as Dave mentioned too, avoid using MP3's.

However, I don't know that your real problem is your output file being too big. I viewed it via your Facebook link and it still stuttered, but that file would have been compressed for web playback.

So I believe your problem lies elsewhere - maybe due to using an MP3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi hillolk,

Did you ever get this issue fixed? Let us know if you still need advice.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines