• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment Error

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the a month to month subscription to Adobe Stock a few days ago. Today I tried to download some footage and was only able to download 4 clips. After then I get this "payment error."

I've cleared cache and cookies. I've tried and Mac and PC. I've tired different browsers and nothing seems to work. What's the deal? Also there isn't anyone I can call as it's Sunday and after hours. HELP, HELP HELP!!!

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Hi there

You have a Stock subscription for 750 standard assets per month.  Videos are not part of the subscription and can be purchased separately.  You have purchased 4 videos but further transactions have not been authorized.  Please check this with your card issuer before trying to place a new order.

You can also contact our support team if you need further assistance - Contact Customer Care

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

You have a Stock subscription for 750 standard assets per month.  Videos are not part of the subscription and can be purchased separately.  You have purchased 4 videos but further transactions have not been authorized.  Please check this with your card issuer before trying to place a new order.

You can also contact our support team if you need further assistance - Contact Customer Care

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started