• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting an error when trying to package in both Illustrator and InDesign

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting an error when trying to package in both Illustrator and InDesign.

Any help on this would be great. I have restarted, ran the Adobe update... etc. Not sure what the issue is. I have also tried the process on another designers computer and it does the same thing.

Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look for file names in your linked graphics which contain illegal characters (like a forward slash). They can stop packaging.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Steve... yes, I thought this might be the case, however, it's just a one word named file. I appreciate the help though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The illegal character could be in a folder name anywhere along the linked file's path.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. It is just one linked Illustrator file which is saved on my desktop.  On a separate issue (but related) I am not able to package projects in Illustrator either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines