• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to change country for account

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent today about four hours trying to get Adobe to change my country from South America to Europe, but no result from Adobe telephone help desk, no result from Adobe chat desk. Just wasting time. I want to order an upgrade from Lightroom 5 to Lightroom 6 and obviously it is possible only by entering creative cloud. When I want to do that, place my order, and want to pay for my upgrade my contract only comes up in Spanish and I can only give a billing address in South America, which I do not have. Also, I am not able to create a new Europe based account, because I am actively using my South-America based account. I am surprised that after hours of trying in all possible ways there has been no light in the end of the tunnel. Can anybody advise how to proceed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Hi Mikko,

Please refer Countries and Languages FAQ: How do I change the country associated with my Adobe ID?

Let me know if this helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mikko,

Please refer Countries and Languages FAQ: How do I change the country associated with my Adobe ID?

Let me know if this helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started