• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PS CC print borderless PDF (Mac OS)

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have quite anproblem to print my cv which is done in PS CC as PDF without borders... somehow in the past i managed by pulling the pivture bigger with the mouse to fit the page but after reinstalling Sierra and PS i dont remember how i did so now i always have that print page with the shadings for a border and cant get the picture pulled over the full page in the print view to print that cv borderless as PDF.... can someone please help me im desperated... starting to hate my mac book and PS CC for beeing so difficult with this page borders ... i just want to print a cv and be able to print it as pdf without borders why its so complicated in PS ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

I believe you need to set one of your printers to print borderless in the Print Settings and then if need be you can resize the print preview and then hit the Print button and in the dialog that opens Save As PDF at the left bottom of the dialog.

print.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you need to set one of your printers to print borderless in the Print Settings and then if need be you can resize the print preview and then hit the Print button and in the dialog that opens Save As PDF at the left bottom of the dialog.

print.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG you saved my day after i tried yesterday from 10pm till 2am... Thank youuuu sssooo much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines