• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Circle with a red line through it in develop mode

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!  This circle with a red line through it showed up in Lightroom a couple days ago and I have no idea what it is, or how to make it go away!  Thank you!whatisthis.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does a pop-up show up explaining what it is if you hover your mouse cursor over it.  I have NEVER seen that symbol so I am vary interested to find out what it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not familiar with that symbol either. But I wonder if it has anything to do  with the fact that the image is not in the current process version. Just a thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google image search only suggested-

NVidia Shadowplay Red Slash/Line Fix and Not Recording

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines