• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid subscription - will not allow me Adobe Stock.....

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would a manager or Adobe Stock expert please email me ASAP on

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>  I keep getting cut off from Adobe chat..................

--

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Hi Erik,

I apologize for the trouble but please let me know what is the issue that you are facing with the Adobe stock services so that I can help you.

In case you still wish to get in touch with the support, please follow Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erik,

I apologize for the trouble but please let me know what is the issue that you are facing with the Adobe stock services so that I can help you.

In case you still wish to get in touch with the support, please follow Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

The issue is that I have a paid subscription to Adobe Stock and your billing system keeps asking me repeatedly for my credit card, etc... again.  I am not going to do that because you have already charged my card once.  In other words your system will not recognize me as a paid subscription.  Please add correctly to my account.  If you want my account information then private message me.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tested another paid feature out on my android here and it is not showing as paid either.  See attached screen shot.  I have ALSO already paid for this "PDF PACK" and "ADOBE PRO DC".  So this leads me to believe one of 2 things.  Either you are having a billing system issue or else my account is corrupt.  I really need to get all this working tonight.  If you have to, temporarily set up my account with my personal email me.  Email me for details.....

Erik

Screenshot_20170410-202150.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Erik,

Please see the private message I sent.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started