• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Let me get this straight, new update is CC 2015.1

LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems kind of strange that Photoshop is on version 2017 but Lightroom is still on 2015 and was up to 2015.9. The Creative Cloud application manager notified me of an update this morning and now I'm back at CC 2015.1. Is this really progress?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

It is 2015.10...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is 2015.10...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Geoff+the+kiwi  wrote

It is 2015.10...

My CC App Manager does not say I need it yet!  I'll see what happens over the next few days. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked my CC App Manager and it said I needed to update Photoshop.  I did and it reads "2017.1.0".  The CC App Manager said LR was current.  It is at 2015.9. 

Curiosity is pushing me.  I'm looking for LR 2017 and LR 7!  No, I don't need any new tools.  I'm only curious about what is next.  Maybe nothing!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine also says 2015.10 but I don't see what the changes are. Lightroom Journal has no mention of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is 2015.10 so if you see it different (2015.1.0) somewhere please post a screenshot.

This is about bugs and new cameras coinciding with ACR I guess...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC 2015.10 now available

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mistake, it does say .10. But where is CC 2017? Or is there going to be anything like that? It just seems that Lightroom has sort of been abandoned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim the last few updates have concentrated on performance and bug fixes and new tools for mobile such as DNG raw shooting and in-app camera HDR.

I guess LR2017 will wait until there are some major new features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is what happens when the marketing team does something silly like put a year number in the name or version of the product.

6.10 is a far better version number than 2015.10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines