• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator CS6 Serial Number request with CC membership

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2017 Apr 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Illustrator CS6 online, got a serial number and installed - it worked. There was no problem for two years.Now Illustrator displays "trial" and reports an invalid serial number. Adobe staff is ignoring my complaints about this issue with Illustrator CS6.

System 10 Windows

64-bit Windows

Share Links

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3yymooRn-QwNVozVjNHekNTVFNkeUpEWmVZOFNNRzlZdlJJ/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3yymooRn-QwWHFtTWtpS3VUM2tMMjNoNWxpZFU3Z0pjQ1pn/view

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Mariad36492785 please be aware that you are posting in a public forum accessible to anyone who has Internet access. I have edited your previous post to remove your e-mail address.

I did review the e-mail address you posted but I did not find an active membership applied to that e-mail address/Adobe ID.  Please work directly with our support team at Contact Customer Care​.  This will provide a private environment where you can provide any alternate e-mail addresses or phone numbers that may have b

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for the mistake.

System 8.1 Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 revert to trial https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1074928 long discussion with help link

Recent (Jan/Feb 2017) problems with software validation https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2273259

-Warning that software is not genuine http://www.adobe.com/genuine.html

Invalid License http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-serial-number-valid-product.html

-and more help in http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/invalid-serial-number-cs4.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, thank you for letting me know. 

I used the illustration program for a long time and it worked but recently it appears to have cancelled my series numbers. There is no information what happened with invalid series number.

I learned that others had the same series number as i had.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this to Downloading, Installing, Setting Up​ for further assistance.

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop doesn’t require a download, but I need a serial number for Illustrator CS6. Adobe doesn’t provide information about serial number for illustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened an Adobe Creative Cloud account to download Illustrator CS6 software to my laptop but it doesn’t provide a serial number. My existing serial number isn't accepted. Adobe ID doesn’t show a serial number, so it remains empty. What should I do?

Click links.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3yymooRn-QwWFc0N2tfTkowNWM/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3yymooRn-QwdV8wMUFZVFM1ZjQ/view

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mariad36492785 do you have an active Creative Cloud membership?  If so please make sure you are logging in under the Adobe ID/e-mail address associated with your paid account.

The ability to install Creative Suite 6 applications is only available for paid Creative Cloud members.  If you are evaluating Creative Cloud then you will not have the ability to install or utilize Illustrator CS6 as part of your membership.

I also reviewed case 0221239957 and can confirm that the Creative Suite 6 serial number, you purchased, is no longer valid.  It was not designed for or intended for individual sale.  I would recommend contacting the organization which you purchased Creative Suite 6 from for a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In reply to Adobe, I am an active Creative Cloud member. Yesterday I clicked Illustrator CS6 to download, did not expect to need a new serial number. I don’t want a new Illustrator CC membership. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mariad36492785 then it is likely you are logging in with the wrong e-mail address.  The e-mail address you used to post to this forum does not have an active Creative Cloud membership applied to it.  I would recommend contacting our support team directly at Contact Customer Care if you are unsure which e-mail address/Adobe ID has an active Creative Cloud membership applied to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dd 

Adobe ID changed an email that I don't often use for Adobe ID and Creative Cloud may not have the old email address. How do I update Creative Cloud to the correct address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mariad36492785 please be aware that you are posting in a public forum accessible to anyone who has Internet access. I have edited your previous post to remove your e-mail address.

I did review the e-mail address you posted but I did not find an active membership applied to that e-mail address/Adobe ID.  Please work directly with our support team at Contact Customer Care​.  This will provide a private environment where you can provide any alternate e-mail addresses or phone numbers that may have been utilized for your Creative Cloud membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Creative Cloud forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a long story. My old email account was hacked two years ago. the registration address email <Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 no support any more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found my installation provides the exact in uninstall or change a program. You have changed nothing and continue talking. Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plz read this: Adobe Creative Suite 6 system requirements

Your OS is Windows 10, not supported. Did you upgrade from Windows 7/Windows 8?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mariad36492785 were you able to successfully locate the e-mail address/Adobe ID assigned to your Creative Cloud membership?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Give me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines